Some things about me
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Already have one. His name is Dusty & he's incredible. Met him on December 11th, 2010 and never looked back. <3
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- Outside with Dusty while I was smoking a cigarette.
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- I can be. Bitches better not touch my man. -evil glare-
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- No, not really. Quite the opposite.
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- Sometimes but that's only because I do it on purpose.
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- Yeah. Amphetimines suck.
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- No. But when I do, I do it for perfectly legitimate reasons... Like when fictional characters die (or I think they die -cough-EVERYMARVELMOVIE-cough-
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- Having relations ;D
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- Nearly four years and still going strong.
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- The word "booger"
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- Mhm. But mostly butterfrees : 3
- 17.Will you get married?
- Someday. <3
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- A few seconds ago
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- I'd hope so
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- It's no secret
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- Going home tomorrow
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- I'd hope so
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- Be happy that they FINALLy got over me
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- GODS NO
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- ...no comment.
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- My mom
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 6 a.m. Because I couldn't sleep
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- In a heartbeat.
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- Dusty and I (:
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- Have and I most likely will again.
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- When my bestie did something she shouldn't have.
- 39.Three names you go by...
- Trisha, Ms.Dos and Stark
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- Lord of the Rings
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- I know I do.
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- Sexual frustration.
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Once or twice, by family.
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- They don't work.
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 2. 1 of each.
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
- Once. When I admitted that I loved Dusty, it was hard because I thought he'd think I was moving too quickly...
Dad’s gotten 1000% better talking about periods since we started using Shark Week euphemisms:
"Ah, it’s Shark Week?" = "Ah, you started your period?"
"Harpoons on deck?" = "Do you have enough pads/tampons/etc?"
"Chum stocks are holding?" = "Do you need chocolate/midol?"
"Supplies are low cap’n" = "Yes, please."
"What kind (of shark) is it?" = "How do you feel?"
- "It’s a Nurse Shark" = "I’m fine/not bad"
- "GREAT WHITE OFF THE STARBOARD BOW" = "FUCKING OW"
I still want to bulk buy these and adonize batch pink.
Apart from being super cool - which it definitely is - the serrated side cuts through braided rope, and though I haven’t seen it in person I’d be willing to bet money the smallest (“flat phillips”) screwdriver picks handcuffs.
Ladies, this is an escape tool.
MY BEST FRIEND WAS AT RICHARD III TONIGHT AND SHE SNEEZED DURING MARTIN FREEMANS MONOLOGUE AND MARTIN FREEMAN SAID BLESS YOU
SHE HAS BEEN BLESSED BY MARTIN FREEMAN
he broke character?!
YES AND THE WHOLE THEATER LAUGHED AND THEN HE JUST KEPT GOING!